Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whipped but I made it.

Day Nine

Well, World, I survived the gig last night. I knew that when I finished one of two things would be true. Either I would have worked out the anxiety during the performance and felt better or I would have held it off for hours only to be hit with it extra heavy around 1 am. I don't know that either of these options happened actually. I was so exhausted when it was over that I just went to bed.

I have zombied through the day today including Bible Study tonight and I'm now ready for bed once again. Tomorrow we begin the workout schedule, the new diet, and the new work hours including time spent in the new office. I'm sure my shrink would caution me against three big life-altering changes at once, but if it was really that big of a deal, I wouldn't be waiting 4-6 weeks now would I? Goodnight, World. We'll go at it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment