Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On the Run - Looking Out for Spiders

Day Twelve

OK, World, I only have a minute - here goes. Minor freak out at work yesterday. I'm sure it was stress induced.

 Strange dream two nights ago. I was sitting in my living room when someone placed a tarantula on my right shoulder.

I freaked out, which made the spider nervous. I thought it was going to bite me so I grabbed it's fangs with my left hand. Quick as lightning, it wrapped itself around my hand and sunk the fangs into the tip of my index finger. In an effort to keep the poison from going further into my body, I ran to the kitchen and, with my 8" chef's knife, lopped off my finger at the first knuckle. Then I wrapped the wound in towels and headed for the hospital.

Next, I woke up with some nasty heartburn and had to drive to Meijer at 2 am for Pepcid. Not sure what that was all about, but it sure was real. Let hope there are no giant spiders lying in wait for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment