Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting

Day 19

I am on the lobby waiting. It's first shrink day. Nervous. Trying not to freak out. Forgot my pen, had to use theirs, they had sanitized, so I'm better now. I don't usually have the germ thing, but I'm unusually anxious so maybe that's why. Back to waiting...

A mother with a teenage boy just came in. She is haggling over her balance. I don't have a balance. I'm new. They have a serious cancellation policy-$75. A week ago I might have found it excessive, but after working so hard to even get an appointment, I can understand how precious these time slots are.

Just got a text message fro
my wife. "I love you," she says. I don't know what I would without her. I hear a man's voice. Maybe it's my guy. He's 9 minutes late.

My turn.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment