Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Our Anniversary...

Day Seven

Do you remember those hot, steamy, Jr. High romances when you celebrated everything imaginable like it was some kind of milestone? "Congratulations, Baby, it's our 5 minute anniversary!"

Well, we're not far off, World. This post marks one week in the "crazy" business. In this first week, I had "the" conversation with everyone who needs to know what's going on with me, I found the shrink of my dreams (I just have to wait 4-6 weeks to see him), and I bought my OCD Bible (no, that's not the name of the book - it's just that important right now). I'm learning why I freak out, trying to freak out less often, and looking forward to having someone to talk to who actually studied this crap.

Now I'm off. Headlong into another weekend. Hopefully, I can enjoy it. Have a great Friday, World. There'll be more to say soon, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment