Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Doctor's Eve

Day 27

I called this post, "First Doctor's Eve," but this is certainly not the first time I've seen my doctor. She is a good doctor. She listens. She doesn't rush through appointments. She doesn't push medications unnecessarily. Most of all, she genuinely cares about her patients. This is especially fresh in my mind as I received a lesson in customer service from a disgruntled customer of my own this evening.

The purpose of my visit tomorrow is to bring my doctor into the loop about my "crazy" and to get her recommendation on medications. I also want her to weigh in on the best sleep solution, especially if it's not the "Blue Death." I go at noon so I'll let you know what she says tomorrow.

On a separate note, I've been reading in the book I purchased a while back (remember that?) and I definitely have some questions for Coach on Monday about cognitive therapy. More about all that later. Goodnight, World, we'll go at it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment