Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feelings vs. Choices

Day 211

I've written before about how everything in my life is a choice. This has been particularly fresh in mind today, so I thought I would give some examples.

Happiness is a feeling
Joy is a choice

Restlessness is a feeling
Compulsion is a choice

Admiration is a feeling
Respect is a choice

Smart is a feeling
Wisdom is a choice

Infatuation is a feeling
Love is a choice

Sadness is a feeling
Misery is a choice

Anger is a feeling
Vengeance is a choice

Curiosity is a feeling
Obsession is a choice

Sure is a feeling
Faith is a choice

Satisfaction is a feeling
Contentment is a choice

Frustration is a feeling
Defeat is a choice

Remember, your choices make all the difference.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment