Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More About Heroes and Villains

Day 462

First, I want to thank those of you who commented on the last post. Comments mean the world to bloggers, because it tells us that people are actually reading what we write and enjoying it. I especially enjoy comments, because they let me know that I'm not just talking to myself. I have enough issues as it is.

Anyway, since I made public the discovery of my super powers and accepted the responsibility of using them for the good of humanity, I decided I should give some serious thought to my new role as a superhero. This contemplation yielded the following realizations.

Truths About Heroes and Villains

Villains are all about the Powerful.
Heroes are all about the Powerless.

Villains sacrifice others.
Heroes sacrifice themselves.

Villains threaten.
Heroes promise.

Villains want the credit
Heroes pay the price

Villains hide
Heroes seek

Villains enslave
Heroes enlist

Villains control
Heroes contribute

Villains terrorize
Heroes teach

Villains demand
Heroes deliver

Next I'll need a superhero name and an evil nemesis. I'm open to suggestions...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment