Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Make Up Work

Day 359

I can't tell you how many times I pulled my grades out of a plummeting freefall by completing considerable amounts of eleventh hour make up work. You may recall these assignments given out of complete mercy to effectively pardon bright students who weren't troublesome or disrespectful, yet never seemed to work up to their unrealized potential. I survived on make up work and on the benevolence of the long-suffering teachers that accepted it. The revival of this blog is dedicated to those push-over softies who indulged my giftedness in the face of my complete lack of elbow grease.

Why do I share this? Because much of what will be written in the coming days and weeks will be the blogging equivalent to make up work. Therefore, please allow me to apologize to all of my industrious blogging friends who have remained faithful to their readers. I want you to know that I hold you in the highest esteem for your diligence and consistency. Hopefully, I will gain more of these positive qualities as I rededicate myself to writing this blog. Much has happened and there is ground to cover, so I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and tune back in. Sleep now, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment