Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Checkup

Day 516

I had a checkup with Doc Brown last week and, when he asked how things were going, I was able to say really positive things!

I told him about how I had enjoyed watching my son play baseball and my daughter play a lead role in a summer musical. I told him about how I had enjoyed family bike rides and special events like my birthday. I even had the chance to share about my return to the YMCA (that's a future post of it's own).

In short, it felt great to talk about positive things in a session for once. I'm even going to try sleeping without Tamazapam. We'll see how it goes.

Now, I'm enough of a realist to know that there will be tough times on the heels of the good ones. I'm simply choosing to make the most of these while I have them. What about you? How about leaving a comment on this post about something positive so we can celebrate together?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment